Quantum computing webinar
View the Quantum computing symposium
For the Dutch Payments Association I was the technical organiser of the Quantum Computing for the financial industry Symposium on March 25 2021. I also took care of the interaction with the audience.
As an introduction this brilliant video from IBM explains the basics of quantum computing in 5 minutes and on 5 different levels.
The online event gave a brief update on developments related to quantum computing, explored opportunities, prepared for the advent of the quantum computer and aimed to strengthen the dialogue between the academic and industry community.
After an introduction by Gijs Boudewijn, director of the Dutch Payments Association our chairwomen Maran van Heesch introduced the following speakers
- Presentation by Harry Buhrman (Quantum Information Processing University of Amsterdam and director of Qusoft)
- Presentation by Léo Ducas (Researcher at CWI)
- Presentation by Stravos Kousidis (German Federal Office for Information Security)
- Presentation by Joost Renes (Crypto & Security at NXP Semiconductors)
- Presentation Niko Mohr and Henning Soller (parners at McKinsey Deutschland)
- Panel discussion with Dimitri van Esch (ABN AMRO), Adil Acun (ING) and Mischa Vos (Rabobank).
Wil je zelf een webinar organiseren? Dan ben ik de man!